Canada Babies
Options

Almost the weekend!

Hello Canada Ladies

It's Thursday so that means the weekend is almost here! YAY! Anyone planning anything fun this weekend?

I have a pretty good weekend planned. DH is out of town this weekend Sad. Tomorrow I am going to Public Skating during the day then a movie with a friend of mine. We are going to see The Vow! I can't wait! Then Saturday I am suppose to go to my FIL and StepMILs for dinner but who knows if that is happening bc they were both really sick. Then later Saturday night I'm seeing a friend... I'm sure there will be a hockey game on that we will watch. Sunday I've got nothing.. maybe some housework.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

Re: Almost the weekend!

• Options
    SOOO excited for the weekend since this has been a week from hell! Not planning on doing much this weekend since we're supposed to get a huge storm again tomorrow night. Just hanging out with DD and SO!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Options
    Nada, DH is working, no gal pals are around to hangout with :( big thumps down this weekend........oh and BFN yesterday so AF should be here tomorrow night........wwwoooooo....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"