Secondary IF

XP: Nervous about WTF appt. today...help

So my DH and I have our WTF appointment today with our RE to discuss the next step.  I am already assuming there will be no answers to our horrible results of our last cycle ( 0 fertilization our of 17 eggs).  I am trying to prepare myself to ask the difficult questions and not be shy. It is our future and our money spent that I feel we just through out the window...

How did anyone else's WFT appointments go? Was it helpful??

Guess Im just nervous.

10/2009 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 11/2009 #2 IUI with trigger- failure 12/2009 #3 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2010 IVF cycle started~02/18 ER 7 eggs 4 fertilized 2 viable,~ 02/22 ET 2 embryos~ 11/2010 healthy baby girl born!! 8/2011 tigger/natural approach -failure 9/2011 natural approach-failure 10/2011 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2012 IVF cycle started~02/16 ER 17 eggs 0 fertilized ???~ET cancelled Questions unanswered :( ~~ September 2012 IVF#3 !! Excited and hopeful! Plan is to do ICSI! Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Nervous about WTF appt. today...help

• I haven't had an appt like this before but be strong and confidant and get your questions answered! Im still in awe that none fertilized! I want answers for you!! GL and please keep us posted! and remember if need be I still highly reccomend changing dr and you trying out Oregon Reproductive Medicine! I would be SO mad if I was in your shoes because it does seems like you r money just flew out the door this last cycle! chat soon! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • The appointment went alright. No answers, just questions...but I do feel like things were explained as much as they could be. The RE did listen and was open to discussing anything. Still, we have no idea what happened..basically its infertility and its no guarantee.

I do feel better. I feel like I can move on with this situation and think towards the future. I see my little DD as more of a miracle and that this situation happened for a reason..

I do have an appoinent with ORM next month. I think getting a second opinion is important because our situation was so rare and the treatments are so darn expensive. We plan to wait a few months before trying again, but in the meantime we can stop dwelling on this situation :)

10/2009 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 11/2009 #2 IUI with trigger- failure 12/2009 #3 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2010 IVF cycle started~02/18 ER 7 eggs 4 fertilized 2 viable,~ 02/22 ET 2 embryos~ 11/2010 healthy baby girl born!! 8/2011 tigger/natural approach -failure 9/2011 natural approach-failure 10/2011 #1 IUI with trigger-failure 01/2012 IVF cycle started~02/16 ER 17 eggs 0 fertilized ???~ET cancelled Questions unanswered :( ~~ September 2012 IVF#3 !! Excited and hopeful! Plan is to do ICSI! Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"