4 Weeks Pregnant

Round 2!!!!

Just found out today we are pregnant again!!! We have a 13 month old girl and Im so excited to have another!!!

Re: Round 2!!!!

• I took a test last week and it was negative but I took another one yesterday because I had a feeling my cycle was a little off, and it was positive! We have a 26 month old and have been hoping to give him a little bro or sis! So excited!! I followed the bump throughout my first and I can't wait to watch my poppy seed turn into a watermelon again!
  • I just found out on Thursday that we are pregnant again also!! W have a 14 month old boy and we are also very excited to have another.:)

• Loading the player...
  • I just found out on Thursday that we are pregnant again also!! We have a 14 month old boy and we are also very excited to have another.:)

• This past Sunday, we found out that we are pregnant! We both have daughters from previous relationships, so we are hoping for a boy! This is my  second pregnancy, but our first together! We are so excited!!
  • My husband and I found out yesterday that we are expecting our second!!  Our daughter is almost 17 months old so they'll be just over 2 years apart - exactly what we wanted!  Congrats to all of you!
  • My hubby and I jsut found out we are pregant for #2 as well.  We were only trying for one month.  I am excited but nervous and scared too.  I am scared we won't be able to afford it, scared our son will have trouble adjusting, scared I will lose the baby, scared to do the whole baby thing again.  I know this sounds like a lot.  I am a worry wort by nature.   We wanted this, but now it is very real.  Help Me!  I can't be this crazy already....lol. 
  • Congratulations!  We also just found out yesterday that we are pregnant again.  Our daughter just turned 1 last Saturday, and we weren't even trying this time.  Last time, it took us 8 months to get pregnant with our daughter!  Crazy!  We are scared, and a little shocked, but excited at the same time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"