Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Updated: GTG Wednesday the 22nd at Playhouse Cafe

10:00 work for everyone?

Hope to meet some of you! 

*I can't make it now (MIL coming to town) but hope you have fun! If someone else can't make it, we could reschedule for the next Weds. or something. 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Updated: GTG Wednesday the 22nd at Playhouse Cafe

• Options
    sounds good right now, as long as my work schedule doesn't change!!
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to, but will have to pass until there is a weekend GTG.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm down =]
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options
    Should work for me, if I can get myself & both kids out the door. :)
  • Options

imagebeckslea:
    I would love to, but will have to pass until there is a weekend GTG.

Same here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, I can't make it now. I feel badly, was looking forward to meeting some of you and to checking out this place (sounds cute!)... but my MIL is coming to visit. Bummer.

• Options
    imageTheMcCombies:

Well, I can't make it now. I feel badly, was looking forward to meeting some of you and to checking out this place (sounds cute!)... but my MIL is coming to visit. Bummer.

Should we just push it back a week or something?  I'm free most mornings, so it doesn't really matter to me.

• Options
    imageThePastor'sWife:
    imageTheMcCombies:

Should we just push it back a week or something?  I'm free most mornings, so it doesn't really matter to me.

I would really like to go, so if no one minds, could we? I'd really appreciate it! 

• Options
    imageTheMcCombies:
    imageThePastor'sWife:
    imageTheMcCombies:

I would really like to go, so if no one minds, could we? I'd really appreciate it! 

I'm good w/ meeting there next week.  I couldn't have made today anyway b/c DD woke up a bit congested and I wouldn't want to take her out anywhere like this.  Hope others will want to do next week, too!

• Options
    I should be good to go next week as well:)
  • Options
    imageTheMcCombies:
    imageThePastor'sWife:
    imageTheMcCombies:

Thank goodness we didn't do it this week....I COMPLETELY forgot!  I remembered about 2pm!  I would for sure love to go.  Just tell me when and I'm there.  I promise I won't forget again. 

BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Options
    FWIW, I didn't check this post till I was in my way down, but it wasn't very busy this afternoon. Now Monday and Friday early afternoons- packed!
  • Options

Oh good, let's do next Weds. 

I'll make a new post. Sxyhrdrssr, sorry that you went and we weren't there!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"