Maryland Babies

Anyone checking out the Baltimore County Wee-Cycle?

I think tomorrow evening DH and I are going to check out the Baltimore County Wee-cycle sale in Perry Hall. It's located at the Old Superfresh.

Re: Anyone checking out the Baltimore County Wee-Cycle?

• I didn't know this was this weekend but I am going to the Columbia Totswap tomorrow. I don't think I'll get to Wee Cycle but I would like to check it out sometime to see how it compares to Totswap.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going tonight with my friend and I'm so excited!  I prefer the Totswap over the Wee-Cycle but this one is pretty close.  I'm going to try to make it to the Totswap this weekend though-maybe lunchtime tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was planning on checking out TotSwap this weekend. Maybe I'll do Weecycle too if Columbia doesn't work out.  
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've never been to a totswap, maybe I should check that one out too. Off to google.

• I'm thinking about Totswap, as I don't want to drive that far to a weecycle and I've been to them before :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I went to the wee-cycle in Glen Burnie last year and wasn't impressed. I usually go to the wee-sale in Annapolis, and have never been to the totswap in Columbia.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been to several Wee Cycles and not impressed but Tot Swaps are great. That said, you never know what cool deal you find so it is worth checking it out. I found a Janie and Jack dress for DD last year for $5. It looked like it was never worn and if I had paid for it in the store it would have been like $90. I love finding the deals at these shows. I also sell stuff at TotSwap, they have a better rate of return.
  • Wee-Cycle doesn't impress me much.  This time it's only 10mins up the road but I probably won't go unless DH needs me to get D' out of the house for a bit (he'll be painting D's new room).

Totswap is at least double the size, probably more, better organized, more volunteers on staff & I usually find more things (probably because it's bigger).

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • I'll be at the Tot Swap on Saturday. Looking forward to checking it out. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I much prefer TotSwap.  I can't wait to consign and shop at the Timonium one in April!
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"