South Carolina Babies

Looking for a new OB GYN!!

I am currently at Columbia Women's Healthcare, I have only had one appointment there and just had a bad vibe.. like I was being rushed. So I've been looking up the reviews and they don't have very good reviews. This is my first pregnancy and want a good experience. I THOUGHT I wanted to have my baby at Baptist, and still might. I've heard mixed things about Richland and Lex Med. Providence sounds good too. I feel very overwhelmed and confused on which hospital to choose and which OB GYN to choose! If anybody has good recommendations, please let me know!!

Re: Looking for a new OB GYN!!

• I use Dr. Sims with Richland. I love her! I heard mixed things about Richland and how Baptist is better but my experience at Richland was nothing but good. The nurses explained everything that was going on and were very helpful. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am seeing Dr. Kulbersh. He is Wonderful! I changed from Lexington's womens care because they rushed me in and out. Dr. Skinner could care less about me ttc. All I was told was to start taking vitamins. Dr. Kulbersh is doing everthing he can to help us conceive. He is very helpful, takes you into his office to talk and Never rushes you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"