Upstate NY Babies
Options

Disney Rapunzel - wedding collection

I got an e-mail that the Tangled "Wedding Collection" is now available, for kids.

https://www.disneystore.com/rapunzel-wedding-collection/mn/1010001/?CMP=EMC-eml&att=20120222_RapunzelEverAfterRP&RRID=14364788

Made me think of the Disney wedding dresses that someone posted about on this board.. but they are like wedding dresses for kids.  Sort of interesting..

And the wedding gown is umm, $149

Re: Disney Rapunzel - wedding collection

• Options
    Makes me glad dd is in to "boy" stuff!
  • Options

that is so beautiful! the price is crazy though.

I would love to get something for Lucie to wear when we go to disney, like a cute character outfit of some sort, but no way am I paying $149 for it.  I think Target had some dress-up outfits for 20 dollars a piece.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetab890:

that is so beautiful! the price is crazy though.

I would love to get something for Lucie to wear when we go to disney, like a cute character outfit of some sort, but no way am I paying $149 for it.  I think Target had some dress-up outfits for 20 dollars a piece.

Heck yeah! I bought every single Disney Princess dress they had when Halloween costumes went 75% off at Target. My Nat was only 7 mths old but we won't go to Disney again til Oct 2012 so I bought all the 2Ts. That dress IS beautiful and knowing my daughter it would be stained in 2 minutes. 

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am with jnk on this one.. I think I might keel over dead before i let my girls wear something like that. my MIL got her a minnie mouse "dress up" dress and that is icky enough.. if she ever bought her a princess dress i might lose my ***. 
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"