Seattle area, anyone? — The Bump
Military Families

Seattle area, anyone?

DH talked to the detailer and the potential that we will be headed to Seattle for our next PCS is pretty high :) I just wanted to see if any of you ladies are at all familiar with the area, and if so, do you use a CDC on base anywhere? Currently we use a CDC and love it, i would PREFER to be able to find one at our next spot. Also, any recs as far as nice cities or areas to live in? Affordable, safe, things to do with LO's? Any input is appreciated! =))
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Seattle area, anyone?

• What post or base will you be stationed at? I would be happy to give you info, I grew up in the area. But need to know where your hubby will be stationed.
  • He will be stationed in the heart of Seattle (CG)... Pier 36, if that sounds familiar... 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm assuming you're Army or Air Force because you said Seattle, which would put you at JBLM (Joint Base Lewis McChord), right?

If you're not, I am an hour from Seattle and I am Navy. Whidbey Island specifically. My little one will be staying home with my husband but we do have a great CDC that is brand new. I believe it was a couple million dollar build.

There is tons of stuff to do in the area but you will have to be adventurous becuase it's much colder her than it is warmer!

• Oh! You're so lucky! CG! You're going to have a blast. Across the street from the coast guard station is the Seahawks stadium and Safeco field where the Mariners play and the soccer team. So much fun! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards