August 2011 Moms
Options

Oh so this is how I'm supposed to make my marriage last?

LOL! Did you see this?

- A Husband Needs A Wife Who Accepts Him As A Leader And Believes In His God-Given Responsibilities: Husbands are commanded to govern their wives; God works through a man's decisions - good or bad; Bad decisions reveal his needs and allow the wife to appeal and demonstrate Godly character; The more a wife trusts her husband, the more careful he will be in giving her direction; Never ask others for counsel without your husband's approval; reassure your husband that you understand and believe that he is your God-given leader.

A Husband Needs A Wife Who Will Continue To Develop Inward And Outward Beauty: How can you become more of the wife of your husband's dreams?; discover and conform to your husband's real wishes; explain your hairstyle to others on the basis of your submission to your authority; separate your 'rights' from your responsibilities.

Ask Your Husband To Define Your Responsibilities: Ask your husband to tell you when you have a resistant spirit; dispel a backbiting tongue by silence.

....says Michelle Duggar at a conference Speaking to other Christian women. 

Is it UO Thursday yet because this reads like a bunch of horsesh!t to me.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Oh so this is how I'm supposed to make my marriage last?

• Options
    Yiiiiiiiiikes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Damn!!  I had it WAY wrong... but, hell, DH is happy!!  This is how I've been making my marriage last: 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well being that I'm not all for God, it's a load of crap to me. 
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Damn!!  I had it WAY wrong... but, hell, DH is happy!!  This is how I've been making my marriage last: 

Nice!
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

This works in our house as well, he is not very fond of Little House on the Prairie attire...imagine that. 

• Options

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! ::::breathes::::::::
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :::deeper breath::::: AH...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ahh. That's good. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ::::Clears Throat::: Horse Sh!t!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    WOW...... Ick!
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Woohoo! Yeah!

Hi, my name is Ambicklion and I am part of the BWC*.

*Bad Wives Club ;) 

• Options
    imageambicklion:
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Woohoo! Yeah!

Hi, my name is Ambicklion and I am part of the BWC*.

*Bad Wives Club ;) 

I wanna join. I think DH prefers it that way. And I'll borrow JandK's outfit to make it even better.

Seriously? What person on earth wants someone to just obey everything they say. Freakin psychos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh please let me in the club!!!!! Please please please!!!!!!! I don't think I could even pretend to say that to DH. I could try but I wouldn't make it with a straight face.
  • Options
    imageeesome:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! ::::breathes::::::::
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :::deeper breath::::: AH...HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ahh. That's good. 

This!!!  I sometimes feel so sorry for the Duggar daughters...

• Options
    I think this would work being married to Jim Bob. He seems like a total mushball about Michelle.
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Yes

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

::::spits sweet tea all over monitor and keyboard::: BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA HA HA :::gasp:: HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

A Husband Needs A Wife Who Will Continue To Develop Inward And Outward Beauty: How can you become more of the wife of your husband's dreams?; discover and conform to your husband's real wishes; explain your hairstyle to others on the basis of your submission to your authority; separate your 'rights' from your responsibilities.

Yeahhhh Jim Bob has the WORST taste in hairstyles!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"