Upstate NY Babies
Options

Why don't men worry about their health?

It drives me crazy!  Every time something comes up, DH automatically goes to the 'I'm fine' excuse.  He hates going to see a doctor.  Recently, he's been dealing with some symptoms that worry me, but he won't make an appointment.  So....I just made one for him, and since it's a day he won't have the car, I'll have to go with him so at least I'll know he will definitely go!

Re: Why don't men worry about their health?

• Options
    Bc their health is perfect?  DH never gets sick - "Just allergies"
  • Options

Preach on.

DH has some things Id like him to address with his doctor ... I think he is losing pigmentation in his skin and hair.... and Im worried it could be serious, and DH just wont go.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here! I have to call to make DH an appointment and make sure he goes. He has HBP so it makes it even worse that he doesn't go. And shall we mention that he won't go to the dentist either? Ugh.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

DH:  "i'm so fat."

Me:  "You mean eating dinner and then eating an entire box of mac and cheese at 10pm isn't a miracle diet?!?!?!?!"

DH:  "Shut it."

He's driving me batty about his weight! 

• Options
    imagemeryltheresa:

Me:  "You mean eating dinner and then eating an entire box of mac and cheese at 10pm isn't a miracle diet?!?!?!?!"

LMAO!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. I sorta with my DH had that problem but he is the exact opposite :)
  • Options

I think they just want us to get their life insurance early. Dh won't go to the dentist unless there is an issue, smokes, and eats eggs/fried bologna and hotdogs for breakfast even with high cholesterol.

He is so healthy! I am glad I have more influence and time with R than he does! 

• Options

My DH is the same way.  But I was shocked that he recently made 2 appointments (ALL ON HIS OWN), 1 to get his back checked out and 1 to get some cysts removed.  I thought I was hallucinating when he told me. 

Getting him to the dentist is another story.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    imagemeryltheresa:

That.is.funny.stuff! 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DH thinks the dentist is a scam, but he still goes, but only since he has been with me. 

As far as the doctor, I do not think that he has been to the doctor, except for physicals required for work.  He NEVER gets sick, like seriously, never.  Immunity of steel, I am guessing from working the job he does.  He did go to the eye doctor last year and had minor surgery, because he all of sudden was losing sight....scared him. 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"