Upstate NY Babies
Options

what did you think of Glee?

I didn't like it.  I wasn't a fan of the songs at all.  I think it was a good episode to set examples.  Don't text while driving, don't bully.

Karofsky trying to kill himself was horrible.   I just think it could give kids an idea.  Is Diane Argon off of the show?  I need to read spoilers.  That was a pretty bad accident for her to walk away from

Re: what did you think of Glee?

• Options
    The only song I liked was the cough syrup song that Blaine sang...I hear it on the radio a lot.  I think that bullying has been in the news so much that the Karofsky storyline was appropriate and it was very well done.  Glee likes to take topics like that to the edge (teen marriage, teen pregnancy, etc.).  With all of the cast members who would be "graduating" this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Diana Argon was now off the show.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I liked it.  I didn't love it.  Just liked.  I feel like just when i start to get into it they go on hiatus.  It's frustrating me!  haha!  The Karofsky story line was so sad, but unfortunately in our society it keeps happening.  I thought them having Kurt come back and be there for him in the end was really nice though.  I think Quinn might be done, but i'm not sure.  That accident made me flinch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEMoose6550:
      I think that bullying has been in the news so much that the Karofsky storyline was appropriate and it was very well done. 

Totally agree. I thought they handled it the right way.

I thought both teams were just "eh" at regionals. I loved the Kelly Clarkson song the girls did. I knew something was going to happen to Quinn when they were showing the texting but I thought maybe like go off the road into a ditch or something nothing such a huge accident, I think you guys are right this may be her exit from the show. It will be so, so sad if she dies right as she got her life back together. Then Sue will, of course, have a girl and name it Quinn.

I DVR'ed it so when there was like 3 minutes left and the wedding hadn't even started I was like "hmmm... what are they up to?"

What's up with "winter finales" another show we watch did this- had a huge cliffhanger and then went away for 8 wks. Lame.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It was a really weird episode. It felt like a giant afterschool special..
    The music wasn't very good.. And for some reason during the whole regionals thing, the way it was set, I felt like something terrible was going to happen, like someone was going to get shot, or fall off the stage or something.. I don't know if they did that on purpose, for everyone to then let their guard down for Quinn to get hit by a truck after the fact.. I also thought they were gonna make sue miscarry.. Maybe they still will.
    I told DH that i don't really care if Quinn dies or not..
    Where did they all get matching bridesmaid dresses with 1 hour notice?

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

I liked the episode for the most part, and liked the New Directions performance - I wasnt that into the Warblers. I hadnt heard anything about killing of Quinn, so Im not sure where thats going to go...

However, the one thing that I thought seemed almost insulting was that Mr. Shu tried to compare his thoughts of suicide over cheating on a test to the very real situation many gay teens face.

Have you guys seen the rolling stone article about the town with abundance of teenage suicides? https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/one-towns-war-on-gay-teens-20120202 (warning - its super sad and angering).

• Options

It wasn't bad. The songs were just ok-I liked the mix they did for the "Fly" songs at regionals.

I was surprised they did 2 big story lines in one show-Karofsky and Quinn. The Karofsky thing angered me at first, but I liked the way they handled it with him surviving and the scene with Kurt was really great. Part of me thought it might give kids an idea though, but who knows.

I'll admit, I teared up when I saw Rachel in her dress for the first time! I'm anxious to see what happens with the wedding since the parents are so against it.

And the whole Quinn thing will be really sad-they did focus on her a lot this episode so maybe it really was her last one. And I would totally laugh if Sue has a girl and names her Quinn!

Totally bummed its not on until April now....thats way too long! Figures my whole maternity leave when I have time to watch TV it won't be on...bummer!

• Options

It was ok- I think the issues were handled in a tasteful way and I like the way Glee- faces tough issues without sugar coating...

I loved rachel's dress...

ugh- 8 week wait- is just stupid...wtf for? they just came back 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageabba916:

It was ok- I think the issues were handled in a tasteful way and I like the way Glee- faces tough issues without sugar coating...

I loved rachel's dress...

ugh- 8 week wait- is just stupid...wtf for? they just came back 

apparently idol is going in that time slot. but iwould rather see the 2 shows after glee bumped. I think networks are doing this to kind of prolong the season.. they can have new shows in june when everyone else is in re runs. Nbc is doing the same thing with parks and rec/community/30 rock.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"