South Florida Babies
Options

Stroller

I am looking for a stroller that can recline fully (something like a bassinet) and also be able to sit up when the baby is awake. any recommendations. all the strollers i have looked at are bassinets, however the baby has to stay laying down unless you have the attached car sit or if your out you have to get the bassinet out of the car for the baby to sleep in. do they have a stroller with a sit up ( like a car seat) and the flat bed like a bassinet in one for new borns.

Re: Stroller

• Options
    My Bugaboo reclines fully with the actual seat. J has slept in that many times comfortably since he was about 3 months old :)
    TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Options
    I have the Peg Perego Uno and it can do that.  I didn't have the money that a Bugaboo cost (not that this stroller is cheap).  It fully reclines, holds an infant seat, and has many different positions of reclining.  I used the full recline with bassinet sides for a long time.  Mine is already 3 and a half years old and still in perfect shape. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have a Bumbleride Indie (Twin) that reclines fully, and grows with child as they sit up.  The basket below is spacious, big canopy, drives amazingly, and offers ability to attach carseat if need be.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I used the Baby Jogger City Mini and it reclines (almost) all the way flat.  It's approved for use with newborns.  I took my daughter for a walk in it when she was a few days old and she was comfortable in it with the seat pushed all the way back as far as it could go. At 2 years old, she's still comfortable using the stroller. Some people complain that the seat of the City Mini seat is too flimsy and not "firm" enough, but I didn't mind. It's not hard like a bassinett surface. But I felt it created a "hammock-like" feeling for the baby and I think she enjoyed the extra bouncy, jiggly motion that created (she liked movement so I feel like a bassinett would have been too stiff for her). I ended up buying the car seat adaptor for the City Mini and ended up using it with the car seat for her first few months of life, but on the few times that I actually just used the stroller seat itself when she was that little, I had no problem with it. The only reason I preferred using it with the car seat was because it allowed her to face me, whereas if I had just continued to use the regular seat, she would always be facing out and it was harder for me to see her. But comfort wise, just the seat by itself was fine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"