North Carolina Babies
Options

ObGyns in Mooresville/Huntersville area

My husband and I are trying to decide on a practice/obgyn in the Mooresville or Huntersville area for our first birth. We would like to deliver at Presbyterian Hospital in Huntersville. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: ObGyns in Mooresville/Huntersville area

• Options
    I am in Huntersville and see Huntersville OB/Gyn. They are the only practice that delivers at Presby Huntersville. I am about to have my 2nd with them at Presby Huntersville and overall have been happy. The wait times in the office have gotten a little long again, but other than that I have no complaints. If you want to deliver at Lake Norman Regional, there are more options of who to see up there.
  • Options
    I also go to Huntersville OBGYN.  I've been going there 4 years and LOVE the practice!!!  All of the doctors are fantastic!  Dr. Little delivered our baby and was wonderful!  My favorite doctors are Dr. Miles and Dr. Fishburn!  Presbyterian is also a fantastic place!  The nurses are wonderful and make you feel like family!  I recommend Leslie for Labor and Delivery!  She made the process comfortable and easy going!  Good luck in your search!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"