Blended Families

Re intro

Hello! I have been on blended family in the past but it was around the time I got married. Now we are are expecting and I find myself needing more support and advice as our family is changing again.I have two step children, which are 6 years old. My husband shares 50/50 custody with BM however we have primary physical. They are with us or his mom 98% of the time. The set up is a little strange as the twins were young when they were born so DH and BM lived at home and DH's parents helped care for the kids. It stayed this way until we got married. DH's parents are very attached to the kids and they are very attached to them so we split our time 50/50. I know its weird and confusing and seems like we would just have the kids however this is just the way our family works, it keeps everyone happy and healthy including the children which is most important. So here we are expecting! I am 9 weeks and just praying I can get past first tri. We have not told the twins yet as I have had some complications and it is touch and go right now. Very scary. Anyway, I will hopefully be around more now and can get to know all of you! The advice you all give is great and I am excited to "rejoin" the community.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Re intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"