Health & Exercise

Jillian Body Revolution

Anyone here doing or going to be doing this new 90 day program? I just started today and am both excited and nervous! I love her videos and figure the 30 minute format should be easy enough to follow. I am just really nervous about my ability to stick to it 100% for 90 days... 

Re: Jillian Body Revolution

• Check it out, seems pretty great. I just did day #2 today and it already is kicking my butt. Only 88 to go.... 
  • oooo, havent heard of it, but I have about 10 Jillian DVDs already. I just finished Ripped in 30 and so did DH, we were thinking about getting Insanity next, but it's more like 40-60 minuts and we just dont think we have time in the mornings for that. Looks like I'll be adding to my already giant collection of Jillian DVDs :) I've been wanting to do a longer program by her!
  • Loading the player...
  • lurking by to drop a word on Insanity.  use at your own risk.  I owned & worked my way through his hip-hop abs and screwed up my lower back something fierce.  Friends of mine are currently using Insanity and have said that not only does their back hurt like hell but they feel like their knees are shot now.  One of them went to their chiropractor and was told to stop Insanity right away and this dude was already fairly fit to begin with.  *shrugs* Just a word of caution for you.  as far as the Jillian Revolution goes I will be purchasing that when I can do an intese workout again & will mix it in with my Physique57 dvd's.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." - Woodrow Wilson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"