Preemies
Options

Prayers Needed for a friend

Hello all, I was on this board a few years ago, my son was born at 30 weeks (doing great now). I am back to ask for some thoughts and prayers for a friend. She is 26 weeks pregnant with twin boys and having contractions. She was on terb for 72 hours but the FDA cuts it off after that. She is having painful contractions now and they are taking her to L&D and putting her on mag. Any spare prayers you can send would be helpful and I will try to come and update as I get updates from her.

Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Prayers Needed for a friend

• Options
    Best of luck to your friend. Hopefully they can keep her little boys in there awhile longer. I went into the hospital at 24 weeks and they kept the babies in an extra 3 1/2 weeks. Every single day those babies stay in her belly helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekelkel09:
    Best of luck to your friend. Hopefully they can keep her little boys in there awhile longer. I went into the hospital at 24 weeks and they kept the babies in an extra 3 1/2 weeks. Every single day those babies stay in her belly helps!
    Thank you! Yes she went in the hospital at 24 weeks also.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending my prayers. Please keep us posted.

• Options
    Prayers to her.
  • Options
    Good luck to your friend. I hopexthey can keep those babies cooking awhile longer. I went into L&D at 26 weeks with contractions. They were able to stop them using a medicine that I can not remember then name of now. I also got magnesium (she will feel terrible while on this but it is worth it for the babies). I last 9 more days until I had my girls. There is a chance she will stay in the hospital until she has her babies so I would take her plenty of food (the hospital I was at had sucky food).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"