Stay at Home Moms
Options

Maclaren Volo vs. Chicco Liteway

I am trying to decide between two umbrella strollers for airport/travel: Maclaren  Volo coffee  and the Chicco Liteway. Is it wildly inconvenient to have a non-reclining stroller? Would anyone mind weighing in on likes/dislikes if you own either?

Thanks for any feedback! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maclaren Volo vs. Chicco Liteway

• Options

We have the Chicco Liteway and love it!  I especially love that it has a basket so that I don't have to worry about carrying the diaper bag, too.  The reclining feature wasn't a big sell for me because I knew he'd be older when we used it, but if you have a younger baby it would definitely be nice.

I can't compare the maclaren, though.

• Options

We have the Chicco Liteway and I really like it.  It was a bit of an impulse purchase last summer when we were going on a family vacation (flying) and I needed something light weight for our little guy.  It works great, no complaints.  Re: the reclining... it isn't that important to me.  My kids so far haven't been stroller nappers so I don't think I'd use it.  I hardly used the reclining feature in my Chicco travel system stroller and I hardly use it in my BOB.  Also the sun canopy is decent size on the Liteway so that is nice. 

I have no experience with Maclarens... 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I too love my Chicco Liteway.  It is so much easier to use then the travel system.  I do recline DD at times.  We live by a beach and it is wonderful to use on the boardwalk with all the crowds

• Options
    We also really like the Liteway.  We've been using since DD was born and we used the recline feature a lot then, less now.  It's our only stroller.
    Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, ladies! 
  • Options
    We have a chicco liteway. I love that it reclines, has a nice sized basket, cup holder, it folds up small. I have replaced my normal stroller that came as a travel system with this one. Its a perfect stroller, I LOVE IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"