Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Central PA Shower Locations

My sister is looking to have a shower for me somewhere in the Carlisle/Mechanicsburg area. We were going to have it at her house but fitting 30+ women comfortably would be hard. The shower will be low-key, but we're hoping to find a nice place that is pretty and doesn't need tons of decorating to make it presentable. We're searching online everywhere, but having trouble... Any ideas? Thanks! :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Central PA Shower Locations

• Options
    How about the old Holiday Inn on the Carlisle Pike? (across from Carraba's) I don't know what it's new name is off the top of my head but it used to be a Holiday Inn. My sister and my mom rented out a really nice room for my bridal shower there and it was pretty affordable including food. But that was 4 years ago. They didn't do a lot of decorating and I had about the same number of guests as you. good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's called the Park Inn now.

Are you looking for somewhere you can bring all your own food and such?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for your help! We were looking to do all our own food and such, but changed out minds and settled on JoJo's Pizza in Mechanicsburg. They have an upstairs room that is gorgeous and rentable for parties.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nevermind, there was a mistake with booking and to make a long story short, the search is still on!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How about the Kanga House in Mechanicsburg?  It's a B&B.  Never been there but my bridal party had my bridal shower at a B&B in Lemoyne and it was really nice.

• Options

I just had mine at the Community Center in Carlisle and it was perfect!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"