TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

RE appt today

Today is the day I'm going back to the RE. This will be the first time back since my laparoscopy. I'm kind of glad the RE I was seeing left, he didn't have the best bed side manner. Now I will be seeing the one that started this practice. 

I wonder if he'll continue with the old Dr's plan or come up with a new one. I just hope we can get something figured out, it's been a long 3 years of TTC...

I will update you ladies when I get back this evening. Hugs to anyone that needs them today. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: RE appt today

• Options
    Thanks!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hope you walk out with a great plan!
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck I hope you have a great appointment with your new RE. 
  • Options
    GL!  Hope he gives you a good plan!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I'm kind of nervous and excited. 
  • Options
    Good luck!
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I hope it all goes well! and you get a plan!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope your appt went well.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    Good luck!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Sorry I missed this yesterday Embarrassed

I hope your appointment went well and you liked the new RE.  Update when you can! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    How did it go?
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"