Baby Showers
Options

Guest book

Would it be okay, if my mom bought a children's book to use as a "guest book" at my shower?  She was thinking about Where the Sidewalk Ends, and asking everyone to write a short message to the twins.  I think it would be fun to discover the messages over and over as the kids get older and we read the poems.  Thoughts?
Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
DH: 31, normal!
April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
My Blog

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Guest book

• Options
    I think that is a great idea! Ive already had my showers but wish we had thought of this! 
  • Options
    No objections here.  Why would someone object?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've done things like that before. Previously, I bought a collection of Little Golden Books, and asked each guest to sign one. Another time, it was with a book of children's stories and asked them to sign throughout the book. This time, I bought the mother-to-be and father-to-be's favorite books and am going to ask everyone to write a message on the inside covers. I think it's a  fun way to remember who was at the shower without having an actual guestbook that takes up space and never gets looked at.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Great idea!

• Options
    great idea! i had a photo album for everyone to sign and i plan on putting all my belly and baby shower pictures in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"