Georgia Babies

Kids Furniture

Hey all.  I was hoping you could let me know where you found nice, reasonably priced bedroom furniture for your kids (not cribs).  We're having #2 in a few months and are ready for some "big girl" furniture but shopping so far has been very frustrating.  There has to be some great places that I'm missing with all the kids in the Atlanta area.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Kids Furniture

• We went to GA baby and kids in Norcross yesterday and they have a huge selection, and are pretty well priced.  That is where we are getting my son max's big boy bedroom furniture from.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i love love love a room of their own in kennesaw.  nice selection and such great customer service.  the owners are so nice!
  • Loading the player...
  • We actually got DS1's bed from PBK. Its the catalina bed and I love it. We just got another one for DS2 who will be moving in with DS1 soon. It's held up really well over the last 1 1/2 years. It doesn't have to have a box spring and it is pretty low to the ground so good for kids to get in/out. We don't have any other real furniture in the room through. I have a cubed bookcase from target and their activty table from land of nod but that's it. All of their clothes go in the closest. They like to play in their room a lot
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageDaisygirl613:
    i love love love a room of their own in kennesaw.  nice selection and such great customer service.  the owners are so nice!
    This. Great stuff! But We got DS's bed from Land of Nod.

• We're an Ikea family.  DDs are still in toddler beds (converted Ikea cribs), but their dresser and bookcase are from Ikea.  I'm guessing when we go for big girl beds, we'll look there first.  It may not be the highest quality, but there is also not as much pressure if they destroy it. :-)
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• We have bought a toy chest and toddler table and chairs from Hayneedle.com . They have a huge selection of furniture, and we were really happy with the quality and customer service. I know it's nice to see things in person and touch them... but Hayneedle.com gives you such a huge variety and choice.

• IKEA!!!  Love it.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • https://www.kookoobearkids.com/

We got Young America by Stanley.  Solid wood- made in the US.  Love it!!

Bedding from Land of Nod

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekeg:
    We're an Ikea family.  DDs are still in toddler beds (converted Ikea cribs), but their dresser and bookcase are from Ikea.  I'm guessing when we go for big girl beds, we'll look there first.  It may not be the highest quality, but there is also not as much pressure if they destroy it. :-)

Ditto this! Going there tomorrow to get some storage stuff. Their cribs convert so when we change we will just do that. In a few years, when they share, we will get twin beds from IKEA.

• I also like GA Baby in Norcross, got my daughter's furniture there..

A room of their own in Kennesaw unfortunately closed May 1st.. I was bummed...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"