Georgia Babies

Where do you get swimsuits?

I remember we had this exact thread last year but I was still sporting my post baby belly and in no mood to think about it.  I'm slightly more prepared this year so bring it on!  I remember there were a couple good sites but I can't remember them now.  Where do you shop for swimsuits?

Re: Where do you get swimsuits?

• post baby of course.  i really liked some of the lands end ones but when i tried them on, they were UGLY (on me).

I won't do anything less than a skirt and tankini top. i got the suits i love best at jc penney.  great sale, so very in expensive.  i think i got two whole suits (tops and bottoms) for like a total of $35-$40.

• I think the hot spot was Lands End.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Lands End. They have a large variety and often free shipping. You can return what doesn't work to Sears. They also have some in store, but not nearly as large of a selection as online.
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • I got mine from ModCloth.com

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When I was ok with bikinis, I actually loved Target. Now that I am only comfortable in a one-piece - which, for the record, I used to HATE - I love J.Crew for it.  I have 2 I got this past fall that are really cute and flattering.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • i love jcrew swimsuits!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Pre kids:  JCrew

Post kids:  Lands End or Lands End Canvas.

• I'm a big fan of Land's End stuff, particularly since you can try them on at Sears.  When I got a suit a couple years ago, I figured out the size from trying things on at Sears and then ordered size/color/style I wanted online. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Lands End Canvas 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"