January 2011 Moms

AW: My Crazy Child

WHAZZZZZ UP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: My Crazy Child

• Your DS is adorable.

But can I ask a question? How come you can't take the time when you're on here to say the same for someone else or answer a post? I mean it's not easy peasy to post a picture. Yet you have time for that but can't be bothered to say #1 or #2 on my post directly below? or "cute pic" on all the other AW posts. Don't worry you're not the only one who does it but expects all sorts of attention and praise for their posts.

• I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was being rude. I don't respond to a lot of posts on here. I think your children are both beautiful. I don't ever expect responses on here, just posting. I will make sure I try a little harder to response to others, no hard feelings. I didn't realize.
  • Loading the player...
  • squee!! That is such a cute picture!!!!
  • imageShleenish:
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was being rude. I don't respond to a lot of posts on here. I think your children are both beautiful. I don't ever expect responses on here, just posting. I will make sure I try a little harder to response to others, no hard feelings. I didn't realize.

I wasn't fishing for a compliment for my own children.

I just don't understand when people come on here to update on their own kids or AW pictures and don't participate and support other members of the community.

You wouldn't just walk into a room full of people and yell out "hey everyone look how cute my kid is!" and walk out.

I just wish people would give a little more here. Like I said you're not the only one. It wasn't fair for me to single you out and I apologize for that. I'd just love if you'd participate more too so this board doesn't die.

• I completely understand, and I am sorry. I will definitely try and participate more and post more. Habits...
  • imageShleenish:
    I completely understand, and I am sorry. I will definitely try and participate more and post more. Habits...

Maybe I should start cornering everyone and we can get this board hopping again. Honestly sorry to be so harsh. I really do hope to see you posting more :)

• Agreed. The bored is slow lately and some people I have noticed have left.
  • Very cute. 
  • Thanks everyone!
  • How do you get him to stay still in the tub?  Cooper still has to sit in a seat.

• That sitting is rare, he was sticking his foam alphabet letters to the side of the tub and was screaming while doing it, so it was picture opportunity time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"