St. Louis Babies
Options

Hospital newborn photos

I had my first baby at St. John's and had our newborn pics done through Bella Baby - who contract with the hospital.  I loved the photos and I'm hoping to have something similar done this time around.  But, we are having this baby at St. Clare.  Bella Baby can't go there because they don't have a contract with them.  I can't find anythign on their website to show what they do/who they use.  Does anybody have experience with newborn photography at St. Clare in Fenton?  Can you hire anybody you want to come to the hospital? 

Thank you!

Re: Hospital newborn photos

• Options
    Hi i just gave birth there in October.  We actually paid someone to come do a baby story at the hospital so yes you can do that.  We actually didn't even want the professional photographer to take any pictures because we didn't want to buy any.  Well they insisted so we did it.  We actually ended up loving them and bought the whole CD.  I think the one that they have contract is like Our365 or something like that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you so much! Maybe we don't need to hire an outside photographer.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at St. Clare right before Christmas and pp is right it is Our365 who does the pics.  The photographer (Misty) was very friendly and got some very cute shots of our little guy.  The only negative is that the parent company will call you relentlessly until you order something or tell them to stop calling. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"