Postpartum Depression

I'm scared

HiI don't know were to start. All I know is that I'm scared of deatg I'm scared of tge dark I get panic attacks.I don't know what's wrong with me I feel guilt for not having my 8 year old living with me.I also have a set of twins boy n girl. I feel so bad. Is this postpartum depression? My twins are 4 months can it be possible after 4 months of birth. Am I ever gonna be normal again. What's wrong with me?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm scared

• You can be suffering from PPD, its said to be up to 1 year after your child's birth. I would talk to your OB or just call your reg doc and get help NOW.
  • I agree with PP- you need to reach out to someone. Regardless of if it is PPD, you are suffering from panic and depression, and it needs to be addressed. If it is impacting your life, it is a problem for you, so definitely call OB or PCP. Also, it may help for you to be able to talk to someone about the guilt you are feeling. Mention it when you talk to your doctor, perhaps they can refer you to someone in the counseling field who can help you work through it all. I too have a huge fear of death (at times debilitating) and it is really helpful to talk it out with a counselor. Good luck :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm I gonna be like this for life? I don't want to is scary. I just want to be normal.
  • nop, its temporary... but you need to get some help now, the sooner the better
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"