Texas Babies

Parks for a 1st birthday party?

DD's birthday is coming up. We want to throw her a party, mostly just to get the family together. I'm trying to find a park with pavilions to rent in the north/northwest side. Any ideas? TIA!

Re: Parks for a 1st birthday party?

• My favorite park has always been Brackenridge and I know you can rent pavilions there
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's more NE, but I know you can rent pavilions in McAllister park as well. I haven't there myself, but have heard good things about it - maybe try Orsinger park? It's off of Vance Jackson on the NW side.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Hardberger park (the new one off of military across from alon shopping center) but I don't think they have pavillions.
  • OP schnabel is on the northwest side of town and has two pavilions.  
  • I chose to rent one of the pavilions at O.P. Schnabel for my baby shower in March. It was $100 for 4 hours for the smaller one. That's the weekend price. I think it's a little cheaper during the week.

Brackenridge is nice. That's where I originally wanted to go but I doubt you'll be able to rent anything there on such short notice. When my mom called, they told her the pavilions there are usually booked 6-8 months in advance. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"