Upstate NY Babies

weekend vent

After the weekend I just endured, I am so glad to have it not only be a new week, but to be at work today!   T was sick all.weekend.long.   I dubbed her "little hitler" this weekend.    She had some bug which kicked in Thursday night & lasted until Saturday night.  Yesterday she was still not 100% but much better, and she was a nasty, naughty, demanding, mouthy little thing!   I threatened to leave my house she was so horrific!   We've never been this sick before & unfortunately she only wanted me.  DH could not help at all, she wouldn't allow it & would freak out if he even tried to hand her some pedalyte for goodness sake.   It was a rough weekend for DD & I and to make it worse, it was our last weekend with DH home. 

We had to cancel our date night, his going away party, and a family dinner with his grandparents thanks to the wonderful little bug she had.   I am glad she's feeling better today & thankfully loves her daddy again because she's home with him while I'm at work.   There is NO way I could have survived another day trapped inside my home.  I lost all patience yesterday & actually ended up yelling at her a few times.  I feel horrible about it now, but it had been a very long, rough & exhausting weekend for all of us!

Re: weekend vent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"