Philadelphia Babies

Phoebe Anna Thorne School

Anyone have experience with this school at Bryn Mawr College?  My MIL is looking into their toddler program....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Phoebe Anna Thorne School

• We took a tour. Their hours are somewhat limited and didn't work well with our schedule and where we live. We ultimately chose a Montessori school closer to home. Their teachers have been there forever and the classes are small. It is lots of free play, and we liked everything we saw. Definitely worth a visit! 
  • I used to work as the speech-language pathologist in their Language Enrichment Kindergarten program. I had a lot of contact with all of the teachers and administrators at the school.  I am also a Bryn Mawr alumni.  Of course I am going to be biased but I truly love the school and miss working there now that I am a doctoral student.  There is not a high staff turnover rate there as with other preschool programs.  The staff are very dedicated to the school and its programs and have many years of experience.  Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about the programs.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"