Adoption

Thank you ladies.

I just wanted to tell you all how much I appreicated all your kind words and warm welcome yesterday. I am very excited to continue on this adoption journey with you ladies by my side. (and me on your side)

Buddy, Smuddy. The more the merrier is much better. Beside, its more fun that way.Smile

Re: Thank you ladies.

• The ladies here really are great! Welcome to the group!
    ~Julie image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Wishing you lots of luck on your journey! There are people here that are in all stages of the adoption process, so the information and support is invaluable. I'm pretty new and don't post often, but I read on here almost every day and it always helps to keep my spirits up. This process can be so hard at times, but it is great to see people on here that have navigated it successfully (and with their sanity intact!). Welcome!
    Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a small but somewhat active group on FB.... to discuss things we might not post on a public board.  If you are interested in joining, let me know.
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"