TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Someone please tell me what Im supposed to do.

I dont know what to do. my period has always been crazy before I had Emily and after but since the MC in September has been even crazier. Here let me show you:

After I had Emily I had a 26 day cycle, a 33 day cycle which was a C/p got a positive on cd 32 adn got af on cd 33, then it was a 34 day cycle, then 33 days then 38 I got pregnant the next cycle and had a MC at 7 weeks it took me 75 days and promitrium to get AF on cd 75 then I had a 33 day cycle adn I am now on a 38 day and counting cycle with all BFN's. I know Im not regnant.  I use OPKS and have only ever gotten 2 positives. With one of them I got pregnant.  I got pregnant after 2 cycles with Emily. And these days I do not have much CM

I dont know what to do Please tell me honestly... is it time to do testing? temping? (while it does make me Fing nuts I am willing to try again) give up, Meds. I just dont know what to do and I am frustrated and need some friendly but down right honest advice.  And what are some questions I need to ask my OB.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Someone please tell me what Im supposed to do.

• I would start temping. That way you can get an idea of when you are ovulating.... to ease your mind during this time when you have no idea on if you are late or not. 

It probably wouldn't hurt to make a call to your doctor. See what she suggests you do. I would tell her your history of cycles, and then see what she says.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• I definitely agree with Cashews and Wicked.  As much as temping stinks, I would try it.  It's very informative and in some ways, it gives me peace of mind.  I hope you don't have to go the testing route, but FWIW, it helps to have charts to bring to the doctor.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely start temping if possible.  I'm sure you know how much information temping can give you just from being on the bump Wink 

Also, given your wonky cycles and loss history, I personally, would make an appointment with your OBGYN.  Discuss testing, where to go from here, etc.  GL! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Exactly what the PP's have said. Just wanted to throw in a ((hug))
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you everyone for post... I have some temping questions now.... It stresses me out so much that I usually cant sleep so I will be up several times a night and then not wake up at the right times to temp does it have to be at the exact smae time every day?

And should I call my OB this week or after 2-3 months of temping?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"