Upstate NY Babies

Besides stride rite

Anyone go somewhere else that does a good job fitting them and has high quality sneakers?

Re: Besides stride rite

• imagejnk062602:
    Anyone go somewhere else that does a good job fitting them and has high quality sneakers?

No, you could always buy a shoe sizer thing and buy good shoes online. I have had good luck buying cheaper stride rite on eBay.  

• That's a good idea - I only get out to Eastview when it is time to buy shoes.  And I have gone a couple times just to be told her feet hadn't grown, so it is a wasted trip.  I took her and Clayton out there today and bought a new pair, only to get home and when I took them off there is a big puncture in the sole.  The worker put them on her, so I didn't even notice.  But the drive out there is a big deal with a baby that screams in the car seat.  So I am pretty annoyed that I have to go back to exchange them.  But even so, I really do like their quality normally, it's just a hassle to go back and forth.

Where did you get your shoe measurer - on amazon?  The thing I wonder - is don't a lot of different brands run either small or big?  Have you found stride rite is pretty close to what you measure?

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, stride rite has a measurer I can print off on their website.  So in the morning I will measure her to see if it matches up with what the shoe guy said she measured today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"