Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Intro

I had my pumpkins at 37w2d which was last Saturday. Little miss was 5lbs 3 oz and delivered after about 5 pushes. Little man's cord came out before him and was delivered via emergency csection at 5lbs 1 oz. Little miss came home with mommy and is doing fantastic--little man initially had to be monitored due to his scary arrival (they had to do 2 minutes of compressions after the csection) and was admitted to NICU he is doing perfectly in every aspect except eating, he doesnt eat enough on his own so he is on a NG tube. He will be home hopefully soon when he is taking his full feedings and none of them go through the tube. Luckily the NICU team is understanding and makes the exception to let his twin sister in to see him, even though shes obviously not the vaccinated minimum age they require of other siblings. We spend most of our days in the NICU-- and are looking forward to having everyone home!

I wanted to say "Hi!" and look forward to getting to know you ladies and share your experiences!

Kinslee image

Coulter image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Congratulations, and hope that you and your family are home soon.
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on your arrivals.  I have my T&P that your little boy comes home soon.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!! My LO was in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks due to being 6 weeks early and he had to learn to feed and to regulate his temperature. Since bringing him home (he was born at 4lb 3oz, came home at 4lb 15oz), he's more than tripled in size! Just wanted you to know that your little man will do great and will be home soon!! It was always so hard for me seeing LO's "roomies" get released before him but know that it will happen! I wish you all the best. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful babies! I pray your little man will be home very soon. Love their names.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I have 7 week old twins and I have to tell you to rest as much as possible. They are wonderful but a lot of work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"