Eco-Friendly Family
Options

If you still use 'poo

What do you use? What type of shampoo and/or conditioner do you use? I am very unhappy with my post baby hair and am in need of a change. I'd appreciate any input on products you have used that are natural or organic. I'm not sure if I am ready to go the no 'poo route yet :/
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: If you still use 'poo

• Options

imagelachute:
    I use lush products. I went in told them my hair issues and they recommended stuff. I love that thier products smell good but not fake. 

I love Lush products too. They have excellent, mostly natural stuff with minimal chemicals. I also like Burt's Bees. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I use Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree for shampoo and apple cider vinegar/water mixture for the "conditioner". Occasionally I pamper myself with Alba Botanicals shampoo and conditioner:)

I gave the baking soda "no poo" method a try but it really irritated my scalp. Dr. Bronner's has been a miracle for my super sensitive skin.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use GudonyaToo on Etsy for shampoo & the juices (I like Greg Juice) from Oyin Handmade as a leave-in conditioner.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I use Yes To _____ (I've used Carrots & Cucumber and I've liked both).  However, I'm not really very particular about my shampoo and rarely use conditioner these days. 
  • Options
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    I use Desert Essence Organics. I used to have unpleasant scalp eczema, and it's like 90% better now. I could probably get it improved a little more if I didn't go to bed with wet hair every now and then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I second Desert Essence Organics. I did no poo for a while (my hair managed pretty well), but I didn't like the extra prep, and no matter what I added, DH complained about the vinegar smell. I use the coconut shampoo, plenty hydrating. I have the matching conditioner, but only use a bit on my ends, more in the winter. I use the coconut body wash too, but find it a little drying, I prefer to use the shampoo or dr Bronners Castile soap for body wash. The smell of their products was a big winner-DH even uses them now (and him willingly going organic was a huge step).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"