Inland Empire Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn in wildomar or murrieta

I am so lost... I would like to know what docs you ladies would recommend and the hospital.  I had my last one at the naval hospital in camp pendleton but it is just to far away so I am looking for something closer I hope that you guys are able to help me out.

Thank you!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ob/Gyn in wildomar or murrieta

• Options

I love Dr. Davood at Temecula Valley OBGYN in Murrieta.  She moved out here halfway through my pregnancy and when I saw her for one of my routine visits I switched to her immediately.  She's really knows her stuff and really takes her time with you.  She was also really amazing when I suffered from PPD about 4 months after Matt was born.  She had me sitting in her office within an hour of my first phone call and she was wonderful and got me all the help I needed. 

Actually all of the doctors I've see there (I've seen all but 1) were great and their nursing and admin staff are really on top of things as well.  Dr. Glaser delivered Matt because he decided to make his entry the one weekend that Dr. Davood was out of town, but he (Dr. Glaser) was wonderful. 

I delivered Matt at Rancho Springs in September 2010, so the new maternity ward wasn't opened yet.  Even so, I had a great experience.  The labor and delivery nurses were so great.  The main thing that I loved about the hospital is they are very big on "kangaroo care" where as soon as your LO is born they quickly (and I mean quickly, seemed like 10 seconds!) clean them up a bit, put a diaper on them and then baby goes right back on your chest for skin-to-skin time to regulate their temperature and encourage breastfeeding and bonding.  They also hold off as long as California law allows them (1 hour) to do the eye drops because they feel that bonding time is so important.

HTH and good luck to you :-) and welcome to the IE (we're from San Diego originally but really love it up here!)

• Options

Thank you for the advice I have un appt with them on Monday... so excited

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Which doc are you going to see?  I hope you like their office.  Let us know how it goes :-)
  • Options
    I got Glaser... Thank you!!!
  • Options

imagesaraid2426:
    I got Glaser... Thank you!!!

He's a good guy!  Like I said before, I'd never met him prior to giving birth, but he was great.  He was stuck on call while all the other docs were out of town for Labor Day weekend and he delivered a whole lot of babies that weekend.  Even so, he was so friendly and had a great sense of humor (I don't know what all he was saying to my husband, but he really had him laughing several times!).  I hope he works out for you :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"