Phoenix Babies

PRO VBAC docs in Phoenix/Paradise Valley?

I had a c section with my son last year and want to find a new OB who will support me having a VBAC. Thanks for any recommendations!

Re: PRO VBAC docs in Phoenix/Paradise Valley?

• I thought VBACs were illegal in this state if not I dont think you will find a dr here to do this your best bet is getting a midwife and having a homebirth to have a vbac. I looked into this before and thats what I found.
    ANGELA_11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • vbac's aren't illegal here. i see the midwives at bethany women's healthcare and they are very pro vbac and actually have a vbac class pretty often. they deliver at phoenix baptist (i delivered there and had a wonderful experience) and i believe st joes as well. LOVE them.

another mama here went to an ob  that delivers at scottsdale shea that's pro vbac as well...i'm going to get the info for you. EDIT: arizona wellness center for women is her office.

good luck!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenatalie black:
    I had a c section with my son last year and want to find a new OB who will support me having a VBAC. Thanks for any recommendations!

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I found this support group for us c-section mommies, there are meetings which discuss vbac. I'll be attending one soon, and look forward to it, as I too would like a vbac for my next child :-)

https://icanofphoenix.weebly.com/

Cheers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I had a c-section with my 3rd after 2 previous vaginal deliveries.  I made my OB pinky swear that I could have a VBAC if we do have a 4th. He was totally fine with it. I delivered at JCL north mountain, but they no longer have a maternity floor.

They are most certainly not illegal here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"