Upstate NY Babies

Albany/Saratoga - New Born Photos

Hi girls -  It's been awhile since I've been around much. Hopefully, in a few weeks I'll have sometime to post more once I go on leave and we adjust to being a family of 4. 

I was just wondering if anyone had recommendations of photographers in the Albany/Saratoga area that do newborn photos.  My friend from Buffalo did some for L, but won't be able to come out here to do pics of baby #2 anytime soon.  I'm hoping to spend around $150-200 and would like a disc of the photos (we don't need prints).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Albany/Saratoga - New Born Photos

• I have had a lot of people recommend Dania -

https://www.kidographybydania.com/

I don't know anything about prices/etc

• I've used Ashley Brown Photography but they might be a little out of the price range you're looking for. They do take excellent photographs though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Look up Chelsea Ahl Photography on Facebook.  She did some pictures of DD and she loves newborn photo shoots.   I was really happy with the pictures she did for us. Not sure how much she charges for newborns but take a look at her photos and see if you like her style. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi - I would recommend Amy O'Banion Photography. She has done a few sessions of my kids and the pics are really great. A friend of mine used her for newborn photos and they came out so cute!

She is located in Saratoga/Galway area, and her packages might be more what you are looking for price wise.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"