Baby Showers
Options

DD

Maybe I'm just being hormonal but I really hate wasting my time replying to a post and then the poster deletes it because she didn't get puppy and rainbow answers!

Re: DD

• Options
    What post?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    The one about the Ghost Shower.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGismo123:

What's a ghost shower? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageAdam&Eve07:

imageGismo123:

What's a ghost shower? 

Good question haha The poster had said something about her Mom offering to throw her a "Ghost Shower"....she basially lived 600 miles away and from what her post said her mom sent out invites to people saying to send the MTB gifts but there wasn't going to be an actual Shower. 

I was a little confused on the whole post.....maybe she meant there would be a shower but she wouldn't be there but the gifts would be sent straight to her?  I don't know.

Anyway the few replies she did get said it sounded tacky.  Then "Poof" the post was deleted.

• Options
    My first thought when I heard Ghost shower was Halloween.  Damn, sounds like something I would have liked to read.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    imageGismo123:
    imageAdam&Eve07:

imageGismo123:

What's a ghost shower? 

Good question haha The poster had said something about her Mom offering to throw her a "Ghost Shower"....she basially lived 600 miles away and from what her post said her mom sent out invites to people saying to send the MTB gifts but there wasn't going to be an actual Shower. 

I was a little confused on the whole post.....maybe she meant there would be a shower but she wouldn't be there but the gifts would be sent straight to her?  I don't know.

Anyway the few replies she did get said it sounded tacky.  Then "Poof" the post was deleted.

Typical. I always miss all the fun!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"