Texas Babies

Cloth Diapers where to start?

First time Mommy here and am interested in possibly using cloth diapers but don't know where to start with getting information. 

Where do we go for supplies? how would be contain cost? washing the diapers & disposing waste?

Pregnancy Ticker image image

Re: Cloth Diapers where to start?

• The cloth diaper board is great at answering questions. Many of your questions can actually be answered by the FAQ at the very top of the CD board. Make sure and check that out before asking additional questions. As far as buying goes, I've ordered almost all of mine online. I've only found a few brands in town and i didn't really care for them. 
  • The cloth diaper board is helpful. Also, Go Baby Go Shop (find them on FB) has cloth diapering classes. I haven't gone yet, but I plan to go to the next one. I am buying a couple different brands to see what will fit my baby before investing in one single brand. I've found some good deals on Green baby bargains and baby halfoff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Go baby go, has a website now and a real store you can go to and learn. They had a diapering class last Saturday but she has them all the time. This Saturday is her grand opening. Pm me for info 
    oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"