North Carolina Babies

I can finally announce our big move!

I've been dying to share with everyone, but I've needed to keep things quiet for awhile... We're moving to Singapore in July! Yes, we'll be picking up and moving with a 4 year-old and a newborn. Stick out tongue

I just published a long post in my blog about the move, so feel free to check it out. We are really excited!

Re: I can finally announce our big move!

• OMG!  I've never seen your blog before but you bet I'm going there NOW!  How amazing!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • How exciting for you!

I had a very strong suspicion that you would eventually be announcing this based on some hints you had given :)

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Amazing announcement & opportunity for your family!!  Great blog post too!  :)  Best wishes on the future, will you still post here on NC Bump & keep us updated?!  I hope so! 
  • ECU- How exciting for you and your family!
  • Congrats!! how exciting!! i've been waiting for this annoucement from the lil snipits you've share with us. That is such a cool experience and I cant wait to keep up with your journey on Facebook. Cant wait to hear more about it when i see you Wednesday!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • !!!!! Congrats to all four of you! One of the higher-ups here used to live in Singapore with three small children and they loved their time there.

(Gabe will miss the occasional head scratchings when you make it over to see him)

Rae Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW! How exciting! Congrats!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I was wondering earlier this week if you decided to make the move! That's awesome. It sounds like a really great opportunity for your DH and an awesome experience for the whole family. I envy people who are "brave" enough to leave behind the comforts of their daily lives for such radical, yet rewarding, change. I wish you all the best of luck with the move and setting in to your new lives there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow!!!  Amazing!  That sounds awesome.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wow! That is so exciting! what a great opportunity!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my goodness - What an amazing opportunity!  Can't wait to hear more about it as you are ready!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Wow, what an amazing adventure, Good luck to you guys! I'm sure it will be be a great experience!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WHAT!! I remember reading something on the May board and could not wait to hear the whole story.  Congrats!
  • What an amazing opportunity! Best of luck to you!

• Thanks everyone! We're really excited and a bit nervous, of course. It still doesn't feel real. I'm not sure that it will feel real until we pack our bags and get on the plane. ;)

• Exciting news!  I hope you'll keep in touch with us on the board and over FB!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• That is awesome!  Congrats :)
  • What a wonderfully amazing opportunity!  It sounds like a great adventure you will undertake.   Good luck!
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"