Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Update...

Haven't been on in a while. My ex has been hacking again, so been nervous to be online much. I think I've stopped him, for a little bit anyway...

He has an attorney now, and he's lying out his @$$. He's saying that he has sent a check every month...riiight. I got an email from my lawyer the other day that was a forward of the email his lawyer sent her. He wants to take Adi every weekend. Unsupervised. Heck no! My lawyer had me email her back with the reasons why...like he has threatened to take Adi to India and I would never see my son again. When I got the email, I actually had an anxiety attack. On Valentine's Day. Lovely. I also lost hours because I couldn't work with the Ativan they gave me in Urgent Care. My friend was worried, so she took me to UC. I think it was just all the stress I've been under logging all the proof that I have that he's lying, the IP address logs that I've had to give the detective that's working on the case. That email was just the straw that broke my back..

Anyway, Adi and I are doing good. My dad sent money for my birthday, so I've been able to buy things. My mom sent cloth diapers, so I don't have to buy diapers. I just have to buy the plastic pants to go over them. I will go to the CD board to get more info on all that...

So...what drama have I missed here? Fill me in, Ladies!

Re: Update...

• Your life is like a soap opera. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    Your life is like a soap opera. 

Agreed. But we're happy...so that's all that really matters.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh honey, I am so sorry he is being such a diick after all the shiit he put you and Adi through. You will make it through but I wish there was a way to make it easier for you.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara5512:
    Oh honey, I am so sorry he is being such a diick after all the shiit he put you and Adi through. You will make it through but I wish there was a way to make it easier for you.

There is one way...don't know if you're religious or not, but if you are, could you pray for us? Pray for my ex, too, so that he realizes that his son is more important than money and control?

• imageMyOwnLady2:

imageKitiara5512:
    Oh honey, I am so sorry he is being such a diick after all the shiit he put you and Adi through. You will make it through but I wish there was a way to make it easier for you.

There is one way...don't know if you're religious or not, but if you are, could you pray for us? Pray for my ex, too, so that he realizes that his son is more important than money and control?

I am not religious but have become more spiritual, as in when I say T&P heading someone's way. I actually pray some. I would be happy to, I think we can all use some prayers these days.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• You said your ex threatened to abscond with Adi to India, is he from there? If so, good luck on changing the mindset, stubborn men, but prayers never hurt.

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"