Oregon Babies
Options

Tuality OB/GYN in Hillsboro

Hi ladies!  I was curious if anyone had anything to say about the Tuality OB/GYN office and the Tuality Community Hospital in Hillsboro.  We're moving to that area in about three weeks.  I wanted to use a midwife, but my insurance doesn't really have any for me to choose from so I'm stuck with an OB.  I don't know anyone in the area to give me recommendations, so I just had to pick an office that worked with my insurance.  I'm going to be seeing Dr. Nicola Rotberg.  Anybody know of her?  Thanks!

Re: Tuality OB/GYN in Hillsboro

• Options

I also live in Hillsboro but am using a MW practice in Portland. All of my neighbors have also not delivered in the Hillsboro area - but have opted to drive to Meridian Park (in Tualatin) or to St. Vincent's. There are MWs and OBs in the Women's Healthcare Associate's practice and they deliver at St. V's. Their Peterkort offices are at the intersection of 26 and 217.

I had my son with an OB at Portland OB GYN (Also in the Peterkort complex). She was fantastic but left the practice. Dr. Dooley in that practice was hilarious - he induced me and we greatly enjoyed his company and even thought he would deliver this one until we decided on a homebirth.

Good luck! 

• Options
    Ugh, not to be a downer, but I saw her back in 2006 when I was first starting to have endometriosis pain and she was a total b1tch to me.  I'd never see her again.  I saw her twice and then left the practice and went to Womens Healthcare Associates over by St V's. I love them and my current OB (who I've been seeing since the fall of 2006) is fantastic!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     OMG, thank you so much for your honest opinions!!  I really am not familiar with the area and didn't realize that St. Vincent's was so close to where we'll be living.  I'm also thrilled to find out that Women's Healthcare Associates accepts my insurance and has midwives, hooray!!!  Thank you so much for bringing this to light for me!!!  Now to cancel my appointments and make new ones tomorrow! Oh, I could hug you right now =)
  • Options
    Forgot to ask, is there a midwife at WHA that you might recommend?
  • Options
    I have been seeing Dr. Rotberg since I first started going to my annual appointments when I was 16.  I saw her all through my pregnancy and I could have been happier.  She is an amazing and smart doctor who knows what she is doing.  I felt VERY comfortable with her.  I was fortunate enough to have her also deliver my son in 2011 and she was so calm and reassuring.  She let me do what my body needed to do, let me push when I felt the need and pretty much just let my body get the baby out!  I couldnt have asked for a better experience.  The nursing staff was amazing and the hospital was very peaceful and quiet.  I would definetly use them again, and also refer anyone to them!! Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She was my ob with my DD and every visit she had no clue who i was and was very rude to my husband and i. The doc that actually deivered my DD moved to St. Vincets which is where i delivered DS and had a Midwife Mary Lewis-Rott but if you do decide to go to womens health care at petercort south you cant go wrong. My Experiance at st vincents compaired to tuality is way better night and day. My sister was going into preterm labor and tuality was very rude and didnt take her seriously. everyone that i know who delivered at both hospitals would only go back to st vincents. but its where you feel comfertable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"