Snarky and T-TTC
Options

My Boring Life - For Dip

Lets see.  I am working 4 days a week for my mother in a job that I hate.  That 5th day I am home with my daughter and attempting to study because I am still in nursing school.  I have class every Monday & Wednesday night and Clinical every other weekend.  When not at work or school I am wrangling 2 very busy little ones.  Dealing with tantrums, teething and casts.  Wouldn't give any of that up.  I also deal with Mommy guilt by having Kenz sleep in my bed.  This means she still wakes to eat several times a night so I am a walking zombie.  DH is also in school.  An online programs so I get to hear him whine about homework when all I want to do is get the kids to bed.

Oh, and we just bought a major short-sale fixer.  Like MAJOR fixer.  We have already spent almost $3,000 just making the yard useable.  We still have to get the rest of the dead car that was buried hauled away.  

So, thats my life..lol

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My Boring Life - For Dip

• Options

phew - i just got tired reading that. 

how much longer do you have in school? 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    Unfortunately a while.  The part time LPN program I am in now ends in December.  Then I can sit for those boards and at least be working in the field.  Then I have a year of pre-reqs.  I may be able to squeeze them into 9 months.  Then the LPN to RN transition program is a year.  Once I get my RN I will take a couple years off and just work.  Then I will go back for my Bachelors and possibly my Masters.  I eventually want to be a charge nurse on a L&D floor. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow and I just complained about being busy. You have got me beat! Thanks for sharing! You will have to show before and after pics of the house and updates.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejanineb:

I need pics of the 1/2 buried car. that sounds awesome. kthxbai

Ask and you shall receive

Before we got started

Now:

That is just the yard..lol

• Options
    That sounds like the opposite of boring! A buried car - Whoa!
  • Options
    It is a tad insane around these parts.  Maybe it feels boring because it isn't fun..lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"