C-sections
Options

Think I'll join you ladies over here :)

Hi all, I'm having an RCS on 5-7. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  DH and I have a 2.5 year old at home, so I'm a little worried about the recovery this time around.  Hopefully not laboring first will make a huge difference!

Re: Think I'll join you ladies over here :)

• Options
    I'm having a RCS with a 2 year old at home as well....so excited, but like you said the recovery makes me nervous! My DD is all over me now so I can't imagine how much more so she will be when I'm trying to hold her little brother!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

I had an RCS and felt back to normal 5 days afterward with very minimal pain med if any. I was also driving too, but the doc doesn't need to know that ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are in the exact same shoes I was in when I had DD.  DS was just turning 2.  The recovery was sooooo much easier for me without the 27 hours of labor leading up to the c-section.  I had my DH with me for a week after surgery, then my mom came during the day a few days during the second week.  I think you should plan on having someone with you during the day if DH can't be there.  Not sure if you will be able to pick your 2 yo up right away.  Good Luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"