Philadelphia Babies

Dr.Anglea Boylan or Stoneridge OBGYN?

Has anybody used Dr.Angela Boylan or Stoneridge OBGYN? Would recomend either that docotr or the other practice? I'm reading online and getting mixed reviews of Stoneridge OBGYN and can't find any detailed reviews of Dr. Boylan.

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dr.Anglea Boylan or Stoneridge OBGYN?

• I didn't go to Stoneridge, but I delivered at Grandview.  I saw a few dr's from there when I was in for different things throughout my pregnancy and they were all very nice! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just started with another dr. at Stoneridge in December, and had a good experience. We just found out that we're pregnant again, and am hoping for a great experience. Any reason you want that dr. in particular? I'm using Dr. Sm ith, who is new. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr boylan is Awesome - feel free to PM me - saw her for both of my pregnancies!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My SIL loves the doctors there. She also works there.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies boots badge
  • I go to Stoneridge in Sellersville, and I had my first prenatal appointment with Dr. Smith. She did a surgery on me, so I feel like I know her. But I asked her what are the chances of her delivering, and she said 1 in 6, so unless you are having a scheduled birth, you are going to have the Stoneridge doctor who is available.  I don't know if they will start scheduling my appointments with whoever is available now or what.  I do like the practice - the front desk ladies are very nice, as are all the nurses I've met there so far. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"