Colorado Babies

RidgeGate OBGYN vs. South Denver OBGYN

I was wondering if anyone could give me any informative suggestions on which of the above practices to use? Specific docs even? I am currently only in need of GYN services, but my husband and I will mostly likely start TTC in the fall, so I am hoping to get in with a group that I will eventually be able to deliver with.  I have narrowed my choices down to these two because I live in Castle Rock and these two groups have satellite offices in town.  If there are any RN's out there familiar with these groups I would especially appreciate your input.  Being an RN myself, I know that there can sometimes be a huge discrepancy between RN perception and patient perception of docs as bedside manner doesn't always translate into the best clinical care. (I don't mean to offend anyone with the previous statement.  I know full well that patients are often very well educated and able to make excellent recommendations based on their experience, but there is definitely something to observing docs deliver on a regular basis and comparing their practice and outcomes with other docs that you observe on a regular basis).  That being said, I would appreciate any and all feedback from anyone familiar with either group! Thanks guys!

Re: RidgeGate OBGYN vs. South Denver OBGYN

• I am not an RN so I'm not sure how helpful I'll be, but we went with South Denver OBGYN. More specifically we went with the midwives through South Denver. I researched a couple different place where I could be with a midwife throughout my whole pregnancy. I've already had four appointments with SDOBGYN and every experience with them has been very pleasant and informative. 

To be honest I don't know much about RidgeGate and I have my own (albeit naive) reasons for not going with them. We live in Parker so RidgeGate would have been closer for us, but I felt so comfortable with the ladies at SDOBGYN as soon as I met them. 

Let me know if I can get you anymore information.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • My husband and I went with South Denver OBGYN and we LOVE it.  Dr. Bergstrom is our Ob and he treats you like family.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not an RN either, but I just recently delivered my first baby through RidgeGate OBGYN and I was very happy with them. They currently have 3 doctors and I saw allof them pretty regularly during my pre natal time. They were generally always on time, listened well to my million questions and made me feel comfortable with everything (especially being a first time mom). The nurses were also very helpful and would return my calls quickly when I called in with questions. I would definitley use them again for future pregnancies and I will continue to use them for annual appointments. My doctor is Dr. Chu, she was my favorite, mostly because I felt like I clicked really well with her but the other 2 doctors were fantastic as well. Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"