New — The Bump
New Hampshire Babies

New

I just decided to join

Alittle about me. I am a 23 year old (24) in 2 weeks, single mother of a 2 and a half month old girl named ainsleigh. She is my pride and joy and even though I didn't want kids I wouldn't change it for the world. It has been the best roller coaster I have ever been on and looking forward to the thrills to come.

Along with being a 100% devoted single mother I also home school my 7 year old neice and recently just signed up for college starting in April. Guess I just signed up to see what it was like and if there are others close to me going through the same. Funny how you have so many friends when you are pregnant but the minute the baby arrives no one is really around.

Well anyway guess I just want to see if maybe I can find a few moms like me who would like to just talk share triumphs strategies and anything we just need to get off our chest.

Samantha and ainsleigh.

Re: New

• Hi Samantha,

It must be tough raising your daughter all by yourself. You must be an amazing mother. My husband helps me with the baby but it can still be overwhelming at times! Thats great you signed up for college and are home schooling the little one. My daughter is about 1 month old right now! We have been so busy trying to adjust to her new schedule!!

Melissa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards