New Hampshire Babies
Options

New...Need Dr. Recs

Hi ladies,

I have been lurking on the bump for a little while now. My husband and I started TTC a couple of months ago. I live in Southern NH and am on the hunt for an OB/GYN.  Would love some recommendations!

TIA!

Anniversary

Re: New...Need Dr. Recs

• Options
    I see Dr. Witt at Greater Nashua OB/GYN and she has been great, she is part of a larger group of practices @ Southern NH Medical Center and has a midwife in her practice as well. Other great practices in the area are Bedford Commons and Manchester OB both of which deliver at the Elliot. 
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    I see Dr. Melissa Martinez-Adorno out of Women's Care of Nashua - they deliver at Southern New Hampshire and their office is in the building directly next to the hospital.  I'm 28 weeks now and she has been great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Bedford Commons and have nothing but great things to say about them!  They deliver at Elliot, which I also have not had any problems with and I have delivered there 3 times!
  • Options

I go to women's health in portsmouth. all female dr and staff. Love them

• Options

imagetan110180:
    I go to Bedford Commons and have nothing but great things to say about them!  They deliver at Elliot, which I also have not had any problems with and I have delivered there 3 times!

I want to second Bedford Commons - I have been going since September and have nothing but great things to say about them! 

imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    I third Bedford Commons! I have always gone there, and I love them. I'll be delivering my first baby with them in the next couple weeks.
  • Options
    I see Dr. Maynard at Women's care of Nashua, they are absolutely amazing there.  I have met a few people there now and they have been nothing but wonderful. 
  • Options

I went to Dartmouth Hitchcock in Nashua. They have a group of midwives and OBs and I loved it. Also, I delivered at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and it was great. I had a natural birth and everyone was really supportive. Nurse Patty is THE BEST!! 

The birthing suites at SNHMC are super nice and are very big.   

• Options
    I went to Bedford Commons, too.  I found the male doctors to be less empathetic (big surprise, I guess), but the only real issue I had with them was that I chose not to be induced at 41 weeks.  The doctor I saw at 40 weeks was okay with it, but the guy I saw at 41 weeks gave me real hell about it and how I was putting my child at risk, etc.  He ended up being the doctor who delivered my son.  I think he didn't like me very much because of my disagreeing with him about being induced, and I don't think he even really talked to me when I was delivering (he was talking to the nurse).  But, for the weekly visits, they were great, and honestly, the doctor's not involved much in the patient care for a regular vaginal delivery; it's all about the nurses at the hospital.  The Elliott has great staff!

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabycakes6617:
    I see Dr. Maynard at Women's care of Nashua, they are absolutely amazing there.  I have met a few people there now and they have been nothing but wonderful. 
     Yes Another vote for Womens Care.  They are wonderful, Dr. Maynard is the best and SNHMC was a great hospital to deliver at.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went to Manchester OB and loved them. Not sure if that's south enough for you though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"