New to The Bump
Options

Good RE in Metro Detroit?

Hi everybody! I'm a newbie here - last time I was here I was on The Knot and now hubby and I have been TTC for over a year. Had an unsuccessful IUI cycle and in the process of switching docs. Before that I had a hysteroscopy/lap and an HSG - possibly 1 blocked tube, and I had uterine polyps and a little endo. I've consulted with (and heard great things about) Dr. Mersol-Barg but would appreciate good feedback on any of our other local RE's - Gary Jones with MCFC, or Wayne State Univ. Phys. Group in particular. Hope to hear back from you all soon!

TTC Since December 2010 Pet parent to an 8.5-month-old Stafford - lots of energy! :) Dx: mild endo, uterine polyps Hysteroscopy/Lap done in August 2011 HSG done Sept. 2011 - possible right blocked tube *Lots of uncertainty which is why I'm seeking out a new RE* 50mg + TI + October/November 2011 = BFN Wound up with cysts - sat part of cycle out - started BP and 2 weeks in got my "real" period - "forced" next cycle on 50mg Clomid + 2 B2B IUI's = BFN March 2012 - 2 B2B IUI's + prog. = BFN Took a break - went on vacation June 2012 - tried "on our own" with no medical intervention, NFP only BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/17/12 Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Good RE in Metro Detroit?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"