South Florida Babies

Mommies in the Palm Beach Area

Hi, all!  Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone is from the area.  I'm a SAHM to 6 month old Ricky.  Just wondering if any of y'all have found any mom and tot groups around that don't cost an arm and a leg. Also, what about mom and tot swimming lessons?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mommies in the Palm Beach Area

• There is a deal on Living Social today for swimming lessons

Small Fish Big Fish Swim School

Four Weekly 30-Minute Indoor Swimming Lessons with Registration Fee Included

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/248982-four-swimming-lessons

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • I am not sure where in PBC but there is an awesome Mommy and Me group called "Nurturing Your Newborn" at Spanish River Church and is completly free. It isn't religious based and everyone is welcomed.

Wednesdays from 10:30am to 12pm from ages 0-8 months and Thursday same time for children ages 8mo to 12mo.

It's run by an awesome LC named Jackie Adames and by many other amazing women. It's a great place to ask questions, weigh your baby  if you obsessed like me and just socializing with other moms.

I stared going over 6 years ago with my oldest and took all 3 of my kids there. I have met some of my best friends there.

For the address: www.spanishriver.com

Hope this helps!

Virginia

• Loading the player...
  • Still looking for a mommy group. What area of Palm Beach are you in? Im in the west Lake Worth area.
  • I'm in north palm beach.  I have found nothing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to join.  It's ridiculous!
  • I'm in Loxahatchee but work in LW (east) what is a mom & tot group anyways? Is it just what I think it is? a play fate for the kids and for moms to connect?
  • imageCanaryIsland629:
    I'm in Loxahatchee but work in LW (east) what is a mom & tot group anyways? Is it just what I think it is? a play fate for the kids and for moms to connect?

Yes, ma'am!  Just a play group for parents and babies.  The kids get kiddo time and the parents get adult time!  A lot of places like Gymboree and my gym have them where they do fun activities but they are so expensive!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"