January 2011 Moms
Options

Hi, how's it going?

Slow board lately huh?

I am still crazy busy at work, but jump on when I can!   Happy Valentine's Day!!

Re: Hi, how's it going?

• Options

This board is sooo slow, it's sad. I think MarSam has defected...

We're visiting my parents this week. Go home today and I can't wait to see DH! How is the lovely Shiloh?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not great, stomach flu for 3 days, Valentines Day will be celebrated another day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got the cold DH and E had and we went back to the doctors yesterday to find out E still have an ear infection after a week of antibiotics and either roseola or 5ths disease so things are blah here at home. DH is no help either because he's crazy busy at work and still ends up bringing a few hours of it home every night.  The board is super slow.  I've been trying to post a little more but I'll admit, the bump is really slow on my computer for some reason so I get on and leave after just reading a couple posts.
  • Options

Everyone here is finally over the stomach flu.  This is my toughest week of the month - DH is on days - 4 straight days of 7a-7p so all baby related duties fall upon me with the exception of maybe 15 minutes in the evening. 

We have never made a big deal of Valentine's Day - last night we ordered a pizza. My oldest was getting out of Driver's Ed at 7p so I had to be at the school to pick him up so no time to cook.

The Bump has been a pain lately - it has been slow so I have not been motivated to try to post.  

• Options

Ugh, all if the sickies goin' on stink!! We were recovering from about 2 weeks of terrible sickness here...it's still even lingering a tiny bit with me and JT. I think he even might be getting the ear infection back with the way he was tugging on it and whiny today...

Other than that, I go for my u/s Friday to see if everything is ok and if I can start to get excited again about this pg.

I haven't had a ton of time to come on here much - I'm so tired at the end of the day!! And JT hardly gives me a break with his 1 short nap a day!!! 

• Options
    we're sick too.  cold/crud/cough stuff.  My H didn't do anything for me for Valentine's Day.  Annoying!!  I only got him a card and candy, but still, something would have been nice.  He did hastily make a handmade card on white paper with a sharpie after realizing he had failed.  That made it an even bigger fail!  Anyway, Shiloh is good, other than being a little under the weather.  I don't know if she got me sick or vice versa. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"